Great Work  Dutta. You have always helping with your hard work on this
platform. Is there a place where we can get updated villages shape files as
well.

I tried merging updated village data from multiple sources. Not sure how
accurate it is. Sharing sith you if you could help improving it on open
platform.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R6XOwqKKQFgOkTEzIP14u36kaWdxCifs?usp=sharing