Hi

I am facing a similar issue as Gurpreet. I tried adding a new vector layer
under protocol, type: GeoJSON and source as permalink but received the
following error:

Invalid Data Source:
https://github.com/datta07/INDIAN-SHAPEFILES/blob/31af6045eb62fcf082b59b54da3e7c05b121b121/INDIA/INDIA_DISTRICTS.geojson
is not a valid or recognized data source.

How to resolve this? or something wrong being done at my end to fetch the
district file?

Regards,
Vaibhav