Thanks Nikhil and Akula

I tried the non-human method and it worked. But the file here
https://github.com/datta07/INDIAN-SHAPEFILES/blob/master/STATES/TRIPURA/TRIPURA_DISTRICTS.geojson
seems to have some issues. If you can check and confirm. The sub-district
level data got ingested, but this district level data shows error.

Regards,
Vaibhav

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 5:52 AM Nikhil VJ <nikhil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Vaibhav,
>
> So the link you shared is for humans to load a page in the browser, that
> hosts the file from where they can click download to download the actual
> file.
>
> To get a direct download link that your software can use, right-click the
> download button and copy that link.
>
> You can also just download the full file to your system and then make your
> software read that, to make things simpler.
>
> Do navigate your way around the github repo to the latest version of the
> file, lest you keep using an older commit after the file has been updated.
> (see the link - if you see weird chars inside, then you're on a specific
> commit that may or may not be the latest version)
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Nikhil VJ
> https://nikhilvj.co.in
>

> On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 1:03 AM VAIBHAV PURI <vaib...@sggscc.ac.in> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I am facing a similar issue as Gurpreet. I tried adding a new vector
>> layer under protocol, type: GeoJSON and source as permalink but received
>> the following error:
>>
>> Invalid Data Source:
>> https://github.com/datta07/INDIAN-SHAPEFILES/blob/31af6045eb62fcf082b59b54da3e7c05b121b121/INDIA/INDIA_DISTRICTS.geojson
>> is not a valid or recognized data source.
>>
>> How to resolve this? or something wrong being done at my end to fetch the
>> district file?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vaibhav
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 12:10 AM Akshit Shah <akshit.sha...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi  Akula Guru Datta,
>>>
>>> I cross checked the district file with the latest LGD district list and
>>> found there are 3 new districts formed recently which are missing from the
>>> file. Can you please add them. The District are namely
>>> 1. Tamulpur, Assam
>>> 2. Pakyong, Sikkim