On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, David Wheeler wrote:

> My only objection to svn is that activitymail doesn't work with it.
> Perhaps someone could convince the maintainer of that program to find
> the tuits to port it, eh?

Um, yeah, that maintainer should!  There are two scripts that come with
Subversion for sending emails on commits.  I've been using the python one
(mailer.py), and it works well.

But porting activitymail probably wouldn't be too hard, I'd think.

> Otherwise, I'm thinking of moving my projects to svn, too, probably
> after I attend the svn tutorial at OSCON this summer.

It's well worth the move, IMO.

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com