Hello All,

Wanted to enquire if this is also true for OMAP2430 processors. I have
a OMAP2430 SDP and we are trying to build a custom board with SDP as
reference.
We wanted to have the Audio Codec AIC31B's I2S (data channel )
interface driver on the DSP core side, and the AIC31B's I2C ( control
channel ) on the ARM core side.

Warm Regards,
Raghu.