Hi,

I have installed oracle 10g client on my system. But still i am getting
error while trying to connect to oracle as follows:

DBI connect('host=10.7.85.32;sid=SMDB1;port=1521','wb',...) failed: ERROR
OCINls
EnvironmentVariableGet(OCI_NLS_CHARSET_ID) Check ORACLE_HOME and NLS
settings et
c. at test.pl line 19

Pls help me to get rid of this error.

Regards,