On 10/12/2016 06:43 PM, Christian Walde wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 19:27:03 +0200, Peter Rabbitson
<rabbit+d...@rabbit.us> wrote:

For crying out loud: we are talking about the person who considers
this Rube Goldberg machine[11] fit for every day use!!!

[11] https://youtu.be/j3r-lKlrrRg?t=1035

I'm a little confused here. I saw a talk that: Starts with a sentence
stating "this is crazy stuff", contains the phrase "hackometer status:
melted" and ends on the note of "play with this".

How did you get "considered fit for every day use" out of this?

https://youtu.be/j3r-lKlrrRg?t=1026

"... And I wanted to use this for IRC scripting, and I am not recompiling my entire frigging IRC rig against a different perl in order to do that..."

Seems like a case of everyday use to me.