From: Igor Olemskoi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 November 2002 16:46
To: filip
Subject: Re[2]: [Dbmail] Using DBMAIL

Hi Filip,

f> I'm working on a PHP based admin tool for DBmail (allowing users to
f> signup for an account, do admin stuff, checking accounts, used size,
f> setting up mailinglists, etc...). But it is still in early
development.
f> Will post the code here once it is more stable.

Can you please send me unstable code?
I can be a tester for it as I'm running a system based on dbmail where
everything is realized, but would like yo see if your methods are
better. I will keep you updated on all the errors I'll find.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Igor.