On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Aaron Stone <aa...@serendipity.cx> wrote:

>> Thanks Aaron, The VM has 2 x E5310 Xeon Cores @ 1.6GHz... and the
>> ibdata1 file is approx 40GB.. so that upgrade script might take a
>> while huh?
>
> I'm sure it will! Be sure to keep a backup of the restored database in
> pre-2.2 script state, just in case, of course. If you could report back to
> the list how long the two steps take (sql migration and dbmail-util) that
> would be great to know.

Hi Aaron (or others). The mysql script has completed (im guessing it
took approx on the 40GB innodb file). I went to run the dbmail-util
-by command and got this:

# dbmail-util -by
Mar 11 14:06:48 mail-store1 dbmail-util[10266]: Error:[sql]
dbmysql.c,db_mysql_check_collations(+138): collation mismatch, your
MySQL configuration specifies a different charset than the data
currently in your DBMail database.
Failed. An error occured. Please check log.

I have read various things, but it would be good to get the correct
thing todo here please?

Thanks

Simon