From: "Maithilee Mitra" <mmi...@jhsph.edu>
To: dcc-associates@lists.ed.ac.uk
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:28:22 PM
Subject: [dcc-associates] Metadata

All,
I work as a Data Manager at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health in Baltimore,
MD, USA.  Our team has been doing randomized clinical trials for the last three
decades and we have lots of longitudinal  data to manage.  I am trying to learn
more about metadata and how to use that to organize archived data.  Is there
anyone on this list who can guide me to a person in the US who can provide
overview and guidance about metadata creation? Books or websites that have
lessons I could take?

If this is not the correct list for this question please let me know and
apologies in advance.

Many thanks.

With regards,
Maithilee

--
Maithilee Mitra
Sr. Programmer/Data Analyst, Intl. Health

--
Grace Agnew
Associate University Librarian for Digital Library Systems

(848) 445-5909