On 09/18/2016 03:45 AM, Alex Zimmerman wrote:
I question all of the asserts in this
file:
https://github.com/dealii/dealii/blob/master/source/numerics/vector_tools_rhs.cc

My particular case is the one on line 36, for dim = 1 and spacedim = 1.

Thanks for looking into this.

This looks like we disabled these functions back in the day when computing boundary integrals in 1d did not work. I think this ought to work now. What happens if you just remove these 4 functions from the file, recompile the deal.II library, and test whether the result works for your code?

Best
 W.