Thank you for your sharing. To my mind, after we generate Q2 mesh in Gmsh,
we have all the information about vertices and cells. We can read these
information to deal.ii as point list and cell list, and then generate mesh
like step-14 and 49. But still, I am not sure whether deal.ii supports
higher order elements.

在 2016年9月21日星期三 UTC-4下午11:27:22,Praveen C写道: