Chenchen,

If you just need to simulate a multlayer sphere (or a part of it) and the
bounding box should not have to be a box (e.g. a free space problem) you
can also take a look at my attempt for this
here https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dealii/pvqNQUM3eyM/ftqQK1ypBQAJ Just
set all raddii of the sphere layers + the last one for an open space around
the sphere (put your boundary condition on it) and this should generate a
coarse mesh with cell boundary sitting exactly on the layer boundary.  It
has already curved manifolds applied, so the refinement should be
accurate...

среда, 21 сентября 2016 г., 18:15:05 UTC+3 пользователь Chenchen Liu