Dear Jean,
I know that this website is not the code reviewer. I want to apply Neumann
boundary condition on the curved side of my domain. It should be note that
the domain is symmetry. I have considered half of a circle. It would be
very kind of you if you let me know whether it is applied correctly because
I think something is wrong when I run my code and my domain completely
distorted. I am doubtful about how I applied the boundary condition. For
the horizontal axis, I have considered the zero displacement along y-axis
because of symmetry. Is it correct? Should I fix the center of the circle
as well? How Can I do that? In other words, How can I fix one point
(vertex) in 2-D? Looking forward to hearing from you.