hi John,
have you solve this problem? I encountered the same problem as you.
Actually I'm following an FEM open course on coursera and I'm trying to
compile the source code in the homework. I have installed the dealii just a
few days ago so I don't think it has something to do with the version of
dealii.

在 2017年9月1日星期五 UTC+8上午3:52:44,John写道: