Hi Wolfgang,
Now I used the command you mentioned to check whether UMFPACK is enabled
and it shows like this:
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_HDF5 = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_LAPACK = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_METIS = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_MPI = OFF )
#        DEAL_II_WITH_MUPARSER set up with bundled packages
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_NANOFLANN = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_NETCDF = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_OPENCASCADE = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_P4EST = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_PETSC = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_SLEPC = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_SUNDIALS = OFF )
#        DEAL_II_WITH_THREADS set up with bundled packages
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_TRILINOS = OFF )
#      ( DEAL_II_WITH_UMFPACK = OFF )

So UMFPACK is not installed, right? But what to do next?  How can I know
whether my Ubuntu OS already installed the lapack and blas package?

 (I tried to search lapack library under /usr/lib and it showed that there
is only a FindLAPACK.cmake file whose name contains lapack, no files such
as liblapack is found. I also found  a folder named Lapack under
/usr/include/CGAL which contains a file named Linear_algebra_lapack.h, and
a LAPACK.h under the path  /usr/include/CGAL/auto_link
The above is all I can find but seems no lib like liblapack exits)

I can intall lapack and blas myself, but I don't know how to compile and
install UMFPACK. I think I have found the source files which are needed
under   /home/dyfluid/dealii/bundled/umfpack/UMFPACK

.