Hi dealii users,

I wanted to get started with dealii (and in the long run hopefully use it
for my research). Naturally, I sought the easiest way forward through
docker. Since I use Singularity more often than docker (due to seamless
transition to running on our HPC cluster) I put together a container here
<https://singularity-hub.org/collections/4492>. It basically pulls the
corresponding `tagged` image from DockerHub
<https://hub.docker.com/r/dealii/dealii/tags/> and installs a bunch of
other libraries that I use in my research.

However when I try to execute step-1 as listed in the tutorials section
<https://dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/Tutorial.html>, it seems that
dealii isn't installed on the docker image (or maybe I am missing something)

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:30 (MESSAGE):

  *** Could not locate a (sufficiently recent) version of deal.II.  ***

  You may want to either pass a flag -DDEAL_II_DIR=/path/to/deal.II to cmake

  or set an environment variable "DEAL_II_DIR" that contains this path.

Does anyone know, what am I missing here ?

Thanks in advance!