Hi,

Please count with me as well.


On 2026-06-12 22:04, Martín Bayo wrote:
> Hi
> 
> El 12/6/26 a las 20:56, Gunnar Wolf escribió:
> > Hi,
> > 
> > Steve McIntyre dijo [Thu, Jun 11, 2026 at 11:30:29PM +0100]:
> > > Hey folks,
> > > 
> > > We're getting close to DC26 now, and I'm thinking it's time to talk
> > > to you about incident response on-site, etc.
> > > 
> > > Firstly: https://debconf26.debconf.org/about/coc/ suggests that people
> > > should just talk to CT and the Orga team, which is OK. Is anybody on
> > > the Orga team a good primary contact for us here?
> > 
> > FWIW I'm not really local-orga, although I am in a way. I am one of the
> > DebConf Committee delegates. And I talk Spanish natively. If you agree, I
> > am willing to be the Orga-CT contact.
> 
> I'm part of the local team and if it helps, I'd also like to be part of the
> group.
> 
> I think Gunnar should be considered for the local team. ;)
> 
> 
> > 
> >  — Gunnar
> 
> -- 
> Saludos
> 
> Martín

-- 
cheers,
        Emmanuel Arias

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  [email protected]
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: 13796755BBC72BB8ABE2AEB5 FA9DEC5DE11C63F1
 ⠈⠳⣄

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to