Hello all,

I'd prefer a Signal group.
Don't mind staying on IRC only.
I could manage Telegram but it's not something I'm used to.

Bests,

-- 
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
https://tvaz.cc

On Wed, Jun 17, 2026 at 01:10:31AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> [ Apologies for going quiet for a few days - really busy atm :-( ]
> 
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2026 at 12:45:14PM -0300, Leonardo Martinez wrote:
> >Hi Steve, we will update de page and add Orga Team members to it.
> >
> >Is there something else to add/change in the page or need to be set before DC
> >start?
> 
> I think we're good after the discussion and Antonio's update.
> 
> >Is it a good idea to create a telegram/IRC channel with these member
> >so we can discuss the requirements received during DC? Or is there
> >already one channel for that?
> 
> A Telegram / Signal group might be a good plan for those of us on that
> DC/CT contact list, yeah. Probably better than IRC, I think? I have
> slight preference for Signal over Telegram - how do others feel?
> 
> -- 
> Steve McIntyre                                          [email protected]
> Debian Community Team                               [email protected]
> - https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Community/FAQ
> 

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to