El 16/6/26 a las 21:10, Steve McIntyre escribió:
[ Apologies for going quiet for a few days - really busy atm :-( ]

On Fri, Jun 12, 2026 at 12:45:14PM -0300, Leonardo Martinez wrote:
Hi Steve, we will update de page and add Orga Team members to it.

Is there something else to add/change in the page or need to be set before DC
start?
I think we're good after the discussion and Antonio's update.

Is it a good idea to create a telegram/IRC channel with these member
so we can discuss the requirements received during DC? Or is there
already one channel for that?
A Telegram / Signal group might be a good plan for those of us on that
DC/CT contact list, yeah. Probably better than IRC, I think? I have
slight preference for Signal over Telegram - how do others feel?

I'm fine with both options.

Cheers

---
Leonardo M. Martinez
[email protected]

PGP fingerprint: 03E1 6D23 0778 AAF5 289A  3475 999B DB74 C2A5 66C1

Reply via email to