Quoting Frans Pop (elen...@planet.nl):
> On Thursday 04 June 2009, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > Frans Pop, le Thu 04 Jun 2009 00:36:55 +0200, a ?crit :
> > > So I was wondering if there are issues that people who've worked on
> > > c-s are aware of but that have not been listed.
> >
> > I don't think there are.
>
> You'll be surprised then :-P
>
> Expect my comments within the week. I can promise you a long mail.

That will be much welcomed. To answer the question you didn't ask,
it's very likely that all this has been very loosely tested. I
personnally did put my free time more in working on the integration
than really testing the result. Particularly because I think we are
far enough from a moment where we want to have a very stable and
reliable relese and I thus think the most important is to expose this
new feature as widely as possible.

So, you big list of concerns/issues is certainly not unexpected....and
welcomed as it will give all of us a good ground to work on.