Hi,

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:19:03 +0200
Christian Perrier <bubu...@debian.org> wrote:
> Packages have now reached the state where it is possible to test
> things out and provide some feedback. For this to happen, I built two
> "netboot" i386 ISO images (one[2] is console-based and another one[3]
> is using the graphical installer), where kbd-config has been replaced
> by console-setup-udeb and localechooser activates the use of
> console-setup on the installed system by default.

 Keyboard select question is different from previous one, good.

 But they stop installation with debootstrap failure message
 "Warning: Failure trying to run: chroot /target mount -t proc proc /proc"
 in my environment. So I test keyboard layout with virtual console (good)
 but cannot test with X.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp