Il giorno lun, 01/06/2009 alle 15.35 +0200, Christian Perrier ha
scritto:
> One of the release goals of Debian Installer for squeeze is dropping
> the use of console-data keyboard mappings, to replace them by
> console-setup [1].
> Please just don't pay too much attention to possibly untranslated
> questions at the keyboard config step during installation. That is
> expected as keymap-related strings, that belong to xkeyboard-config,
> will need a big translation effort in order to support all languages
> supported in D-I. That will happen later..:-)
> If you provide feeback, please do so by answering to this mail,
> keeping both lists CC'ed (but *don't* CC me as I read both lists!).
>
> Many thanks in advance for your help,
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ConsoleSetupSwitch
> [2] http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/mini-cs-i386.iso

I tested the mini-cs-i386.iso into a VirtualBox virtual machine
selecting, as you can imagine, Italian. Everything worked ok except the
italian mirrors that did not work.

I'll test the gtk iso ASAP.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: s...@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.