On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 05:00 +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> time for another round of unblocks/unblock-udebs! Here's a first list,
> basically things I thought I could review way past bedtime. Some more
> packages need review, at least according to the testing summary page:
>   http://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html
[...]
> unblock debootstrap/1.0.44
> unblock-udeb debootstrap/1.0.44
>
> unblock grub2/1.99-23.1
> unblock-udeb grub2/1.99-23.1
>
> unblock mountmedia/0.22
> unblock-udeb mountmedia/0.22

Done.

> unblock partman-nbd/0.18
> unblock-udeb partman-nbd/0.18

britney says

    partman-nbd/armhf unsatisfiable Depends: nbd-client-udeb
    partman-nbd/s390x unsatisfiable Depends: nbd-client-udeb

but I guess that's always been the case?

Unblocked.

> ### data
>
> unblock choose-mirror/2.44
> unblock-udeb choose-mirror/2.44
>
> unblock pciutils/1:3.1.9-6
> unblock-udeb pciutils/1:3.1.9-6

Done

> ### l10n

All done. No urgenting as yet because they mostly looked old enough; we
can always add some urgents if need be.

> # no objection but not directly useful:
>
> unblock fontconfig/2.9.0-7.1
> unblock-udeb fontconfig/2.9.0-7.1

Already unblocked; should be of age on Sunday night.

> unblock sysfsutils/2.1.0+repack-2
> unblock-udeb sysfsutils/2.1.0+repack-2

Unblocked, fwiw.

> unblock util-linux/2.20.1-5.3
> unblock-udeb util-linux/2.20.1-5.3

Has an unblock request already; hopefully whoever looks at that will
spot the ack here. :-)

Regards,

Adam