Le dimanche, 3 mai 2015, 22.22:17 Cyril Brulebois a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Holger Wansing <li...@wansing-online.de> (2015-05-03):
> > So, shall I revert the manual back to "text install is default"?
>
> Yes please. I asked Didier to keep an eye on it but he pretended being
> busy with other topics. ;)

Ah sorry, I didn't understand your request that way. :)

The current status is that jessie has the text install by default, and
we're most probably not going to toggle this now that jessie is out.

I see you've changed the manual to reflect this, thanks.

As for stretch, I've pushed the change to the installer to make the
graphical installer the default, so we'll need to update the manual in
due time.

Cheers,
OdyX