Hi,

Luna Jernberg <droidbit...@gmail.com> wrote (Mon, 4 Sep 2023 14:29:43 +0200):
> Started continuing with some translations of debconf files during the
> first day of Debconf
> Attached the first one i am done with now
> is there a good place to send these, to not spam the mailinglist?

I seem to have missed replying on this, sorry.

I have committed this file to tasksel's git repo now:
https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/tasksel/-/commit/e7a3e305fa67582e4a44a2e547976ceaa7725f3a

If you have more translation updates for the installer, you can sent them
to me privately, if you want.

> Also how should they be named forgot as it was a couple of years ago i
> did this, can take steam-installer and some others for example

I don't get your point here; but if you tell me it's a Swedish translation
for tasksel, I can always get the filename correct, so don't bother to much
on this.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076