On  5.XII.2003 at 22:55 Thorsten Sauter wrote:

> ... but what's your plan for archs/subarchs which are currently not
> supported by libparted?

They have to use some more traditional.  Which architectures are not
supported by libparted?

> Btw, are there any screenshots available? (I'm to lazy to create my own
> :-))

http://lml.bas.bg/~anton/partman/screenshots

Legend:

White smiling face: format new partition
Black smiling face: use the existing data
Scull and crossbones: format partition containing some data
Forked lightning: bootable partition

Anton Zinoviev