Am Mon, den 19.01.2004 schrieb Goswin von Brederlow um 19:56:
> Hi,
>
> I installed kernel-headers on m68k manually and build discover2.
>
> The UDeb is at
>
> rsync://mrvn.homeip.net/m68k-sid/new/discover2/
>
> If someone could sponsor an upload it would help.
The current version of discover2 does no longer build-depend on
kernel-headers. They are included in the package now. So you probably
built an old version.
Does m68k have one of these buses: ata, pci, pcmcia or usb? If none of
the are present on m68k then we could exclude this arch because discover
would be useless.

Gaudenz