On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 05:08:05PM +0100, Jeremie Koenig wrote:
>     - miBoot's freeness is unclear to me ATM. I guess providing a boot
>       floppy in the contrib/non-free section would be much work for a
>       few OldWorld users that would probably be able to create it
>       themselves if we provide them with detailed instructions, so it's
>       the way I'll take if no miracle happens.

I've finally managed to get a friend unsit the bootx distribution for
me. It contains the source code and a GPL, which is good news. However,
I guess it'll be hard to build miBoot with a free toolchain.

Would a contrib package be an acceptable build-dependency for d-i images ?

--
Jeremie Koenig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>