Recai Oktas написав:

> * By moving the locale generation code to prebaseconfig, one of the
>   central duties of termwrap will be transfered to this package, so we
>   will be able to simplify the termwrap.  According to my tests, I can
>   safely state that, termwrap would not be needed at all for languages
>   having a charset of ISO-8859-[1-15].  But it would have to be used
>   mainly for Asian and Cyrillic consoles (not sure for the latter).

Termwrap will not be needed for all languages that have kbd or cyr
entries in languagelist. Languages that does not have such entries are:
Bulgarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese (Bulgarian can be
handled by console-cyrillic but there is no cyr entry in languagelist).
Other languages does not need any console setup in termwrap.