Package: debian-cd

Hello,

I suggest debian release a new variant of ISO images, the all-in-one images. These all-in-one image contains ALL debian packages in a single ISO image (possibly all source packages in another all-in-one ISO image). Of course there is no such optical media can hold such a big image, but it is useful for virtual-machines, remotely managed servers, and archival purposes. The theoretical size limit of an ISO9660 filesystem is about 8TB, which is sufficient for including all debian packages.

For the name of this variant, I suggest 'everything', 'allinone', 'world', 'virt'.

p.s. This is my personal interest, and I would appreciate if you can kindly consider my suggestion.

Best Regards,
Zhang Boyang