Hi,

Zhang Boyang wrote:
> I think maybe we should just create the md5sum from scratch?

Well, not from scratch, because the paths would come from the merged
md5sum.txt.

But indeed the merged file needs polishing:
- Some files are listed multiple times because they appear in the
  md5sum.txt files of multiple input ISOs.
- The files in ./dists are probably newly generated.

The bulk of packages and support files is not supposed to have changed.

So i will have to promote the md5sum program to hard depenceny and
make a filtering run over the merged and sorted md5sum.txt file to
care for above cases.

I will give a note when this is ready for testing.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas