+++ Don Armstrong [2015-09-10 09:57 -0500]:
> On Wed, 09 Sep 2015, Wookey wrote:
> > Well, maybe. Maybe there were discussions to that effect I didn't see.
> > In that case fair enough. The impression given was of a somewhat slow
> > process and members not having time to review the situation, so
> > preferring to punt, and not distinguishing between the immediate issue
> > for jessie and the general issue for stretch onwards.
>
> Have the notes from the discussion at debconf been published yet?

Not quite, but I'm working on them right now (I only got back a
few days ago). Should be out imminently (after giving a chance to comment
- I don't want to be accused of falsification again).

> I'm afraid that this issue is not going to be resolved in time for
> stretch either unless things start moving.

Things have already moved quite lot, and the agreement at debconf was
to do it doko's way for stretch so for practical purposes it is
resolved for now.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/