Your message dated Wed, 27 Jan 2016 13:27:22 -0500
with message-id <tsl1t92ri7p....@mit.edu>
and subject line Openssl Upstream in discussion with SRM
has caused the Debian Bug report #802159,
regarding New OpenSSL upstream version
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
802159: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=802159
Debian Bug Tracking System

Hi,

I've been waiting for the release team for a while to make a
decision on #765639 for a year now.  Could you help in getting a
decision?

I've actually been waiting for longer than that, I can't directly
find all links, but previous discussions about it are at least:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2013/12/msg00140.html

Kurt

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hi.

It's the TC's understanding that the SRMs and Kurt are currently in a
productive discussion of this request and that neither party is
currently asking the TC for any action.
We're closing this as not currently affecting the TC.
If either side wants our help or wants us to make a decision, feel free
to reopen this.
Also, if our understanding is wrong and we're supposed to be doing
something here, please reopen and explain what you're hoping for.

Thanks,

--Sam

--- End Message ---