Am 27.01.20 um 11:18 schrieb Thomas Goirand:

> It is my view that what you're proposing would be a lot more work for on
> valid reason.

opensysusers as implementation will always lag behind systemd-sysusers
and/or be incomplete, it might even be incompatible.
This has the potential to negatively effect a systemd installation
leading to a less robust system. Those issues will likely be hard to
diagnose where we as maintainers have to spend time which would be
better spent elsewhere.
And all that for what? I don't see a compelling use case why swapping
out the native reference implementation and running a combination which
is untested (and unsupported by systemd upstream) would be a good idea.

Regards,
Michael