Raphael,

I was able to get Xen running. But you need at least the 2.0.4-4 packages, as
the -3 packages were missing the xen.gz code.

2nd: I tried your kernels but wasn't successful. I assume that it shouldn't be
used for the Domain-0 as Xen seems to expect the kernels in ELF format...

This is how my grub menu.lst looks like (using the xen0 kernel from the xen
website):
kernel          /boot/xen.gz dom0_mem=131072
module          /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.10-xen0 root=/dev/cciss/c0d0p1 ro
console=tty0

how do you use your kernels? just within domains>0?

thanks philipp