On Monday 14 March 2005 17:31, Aurélien Jarno wrote:
> Frank Küster a écrit :
> > - First of all, we should take the details as a starting point for
> >   discussion, not as a decision that has made.  Nevertheless, we must
> >   take into account that there are reasons for it: The people doing the
> >   release, ftpmaster, etc. work noticed that they cannot go on like
> >   before.
>
> Why they don't ask for help?

They do so now. Are you (all) prepared to take up the call?

While the slower arches are not able to fulfil quality requirements for a top
notch stable release with security support and everything, they surely should
be able to provide their binaries as available in tier-2.

I also have faith, that the security team will run security updates through
tier-2 buildds but without delaying the DSAs for tier-1 arches and without
having to do overnighters or something if a build fails on a tier-2 arch.

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?
- *hust* gut *rotz* *keuch*