On Tuesday 31 May 2005 20:07, Rich Walker wrote:

> Even within these categories there is some need for finer grain.
>
> For example, groupware clients are mostly "easy, end-user, corporate"
> groupware servers are mostly "impossible, sysadmin, corporate, server"

If you are installing a groupware server you probably want to do more research
than that. Groupware clients like evolution and kmail I would guess would
come under the end-user classification.

> But debtags should cope with this?

Debtags would cope with the scheme I proposed above, which I would not suggest
would be 100% ideal, but is probably an 80/20 solution.