On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 10:33:53AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:46:51 +0200, Wouter Verhelst
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >I disagree. If the maintainer is doing a good job on his (or her) own,
> >then there is no need at all to take away their packages.
>
> How do we find out whether a maintainer is doing his/her job well?

'Check if there is consensus that the maintainer is doing his/her job
well'. Somehow. Preferably /not/ through GR.

Anyway, that was not the point; the point was that the status quo is not
so bad that we need to invent yet another bureaucratic procedure that
will not likely improve much.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond