Am Montag, 7. November 2005 17:48 schrieb Norbert Tretkowski:
Hi!

> I'll add initramfs-tools soon, the reason why there's only yaird is
> that it's easier to backport than initramfs-tools.

Great news :-) I'm using initramfs-tools for sid for some time now with some
enhancements to support an rsync-based update mechanism. With a backported
version it's possible to port these scripts to our sarge based cluster and
computer pool. IMHO, initramfs-tools is much easier to understand and enhance
than the old initrd system.

regards,
Jörg