On Friday, 27 January 2006 23:04, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> kamaraju kusumanchi a écrit :
> > Can someone tell me about the current status of kat in Debian? There
> > were multiple ITPs filed at some point of time

> > Which tells that people are obviously interested in getting it into
> > Debian. From 309068's bug log, Issac Clerencia was willing to sponsor
> > its uploads. But then there was no response from the original bug
> > reporter Jean-Remy Falleri. The link to the uploaded debian packages
> > http://jr.falleri.free.fr/fichiers/debian/kat is also not working.
> >
> > Can someone look into this and take appropriate action?
> >
> > thanks
> > raju
>
> i co-maintain the package with jonas gennant and isaac is our sponsor.
> the current release 0.6.4 is ready and wait in debian subversion
> repository (pkg-kde/kde-extras).
>
> Roberto carpuccio, upstream author, will soon release 0.7.0, a complete
> re-write of kat.
> we are waiting for this release to upload.
0.6.4 is not being uploaded because it's incompatible with the SQLite version
available in Debian. As 0.7 is going to be released soon and will be a
complete rewrite we think it's not worth the effort to try to get 0.6.4
working.

Best regards

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   | Debian: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>