Greetings,

due to ongoing personal difficulties I need to downsize my involvement
a bit. The following packages are up for adoption, if you want them
please just take them; if nobody steps forward within a week I will
file an RFA for each of them and finally orphan as per DevRef 5.9.4
three weeks thereafter:

hexedit                  - view and edit files in hexadecimal or in ASCII
ht                       - Viewer/editor/analyser (mostly) for executables
html2ps                  - HTML to PostScript converter
libcrypt-passwdmd5-perl  - interoperable MD5-based crypt() for perl
libmusicbrainz4c2a       - Second generation incarnation of the CD Index -
library
libterm-progressbar-perl - Perl module to print a progress bar
libtk-tablematrix-perl   - Table/matrix widget extension to Perl/Tk
libxml-twig-perl         - Perl module for processing huge XML documents in
tree mode
libxml-writer-perl       - Perl module for writing XML documents
phalanx                  - Chess playing program
texi2html                - Convert Texinfo files to HTML
tnef                     - Tool to unpack MIME application/ms-tnef attachments
xboard                   - An X Window System Chess Board

For some other packages an adopter was already requested some time
ago. Some other activities that were previously started will be
continued just as before.

Cheers,
Flo