On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 07:19:40PM +0200, Pierre HABOUZIT wrote:
>   I'm complaining because *you* created the huge load of bugs you have
> to cope with, and a lot of other you don't warn other packagers about
> (what pissed me, and made me write my previous mail is yet-another-RC
> bug because of X we received on kdm recently...).  And also in your
> answer to me, you ask to be sanctified because you are currently in a
> hurry to fix them ?

In the interests of science, I dived into the debian-qt-kde archives[0].
I count:
  * 'Still happening?' pings from Adam Porter: 19.
   + Total: 33.
  * Testing migration mails: 9.
  * Spam: 7.
  * X-related bugs you were warned about via d-d-a: 2.
  * X-related bugs you weren't warned about via d-d-a: 2.
  * Other BTS: I stopped counting.  I have better things to do.

Again, if you're going to make outlandish claims in the name of
chastising others, for god's sake, at least have the decency to be
*right*.

'Oh my god, I'm drowning in bugs', indeed,
Daniel

[0]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2006/04/threads.html