Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 7/15/06, Andreas Metzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> The following setup would be in compliance with rfc2821 but would
>> not be able to deliver mail to a greylisting host:
[...]
> I thought the point was that someone with such a setup is unlikely to
> have all 120 servers either listed on an RBL or with broken reverse
> DNS. And if they are, are you sure you want to receive mail from them?
[...]

I am all for greylisting as suggested, I just wanted to clarify Thomas'
claim that greylisting *can* break RFC compliant hosts, i.e. the
"inventing new network standards".

cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute