On Saturday 29 July 2006 18:51, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
-cut--
>         It could go either way, of course, but I was referring to the
>  difference between due diligence of a group, as opposed to an
>  individual; potentially, a team is only as strong as the weakest
>  link.

`weakest link' is not always the case for each package release. It might
happens that only `strongest links' has been involved in a package release
also. Furthermore, a single maintainer could also has a `bad day' and produce
a bad package release. So, I don't believe there is unified formula to
measure how much a team is being strong, it all boils down to have a good
communication inside the group. You will hadly have a good rollover with a
single maintainer..., well except NMUers and Hijackers.

>  So in some cases the quality of uploads may actually fall, or
>  impose greater burdens on the members inclined towards higher
>  quality.

Yes, we deal with human beings, which are all different sometimes ;-)

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB