also sprach Sylvain Le Gall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006.08.24.0727 +0100]:
> What about creating a DBUS interface -> it can be integrated in
> any language that support it, and can be integrated in a GUI
> application.

HAL, DBUS, whatever. I don't pretend to know anything about this
magic stuff, but yeah..

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

this message represents the official view of the voices in my head.