Qui, 2007-01-04 às 16:49 -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez escreveu:
> - Requiring a new package upload just for screenshots (If we want to
>   allow user contributed screenshots, the updates to the screenshots
>   really need to be able to happen independently of the package
> uploads.

I think the "screenshot only" package is a good option. The packages can
be generated automatically from somewhere and uploaded to debian and
target the same version as the package.

The could be an web interface to help DD's to upload a gallery of images
and select the ones to that version (for example changing package
foo-0.3 to 0.3.1 will not change it's look, so, the DD goes to the web
interface and ask to rebuild the package for the new version).

i also think that user uploaded screenshots can be possible, but i
desagree ... or ... their upload is accepted, but, the DD has to select
the screenshot from the web interface's screenshot list.

Then, from the mirror, with the application like synaptic, it can
download the screenshot package with several screenshots and see. Always
DD controled.