On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Bart Martens wrote:

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 07:43 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
The relation between Rejects and Voters is currently the highest we
ever had.  I'm just asking whether we need some technical improvement
here because I personally add a count of three to the rejects and
have no idea how to vote successfully.

I had problems with encrypted voting.  Unencrypted voting worked for me.

I tried signed mails with pine (ups, sorry, I know it's non-free) and
after this I sended (according to Manoj's hint) mails using mailx one
time with --sign --armor and one tim ewith --clearsign --armor which
failed both.  I never sended encrypted votings.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de