retitle 370592 RFA: tikiwiki -- groupware and content management system
thanks

I am looking for someone to take over maintenance of Tikiwiki.

The package works nicely and does not take much time to maintain. However I
don't use it anymore, and also I'm a bit frustrated with the lack of progress
upstream on the a long-standing RC bug, a licensing issue [3] related to
non-free icons. (Upstream has expressed intention to replace those icons with
free ones.)

The package has had a string of security issues [1], and security fixes were
not always coordinated with packagers in a timely manner.

There is an Alioth project [2] and a mailing list for coordinating the
packaging, but nobody has been willing to work on it much.

Unless someone steps forward to maintain it, I am going to shut down the
Alioth project and possibly request removal of the package from the archive
due to the unresolved licensing issue.

Marcus

[1]
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/t/tikiwiki/tikiwiki_1.9.7+dfsg-1/changelog