Neil Williams wrote, Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:07 AM
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:13:23 +0530
"Kumar Appaiah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> OK. It's in the NEW queue. Could you please tell me the procedure to
> prevent it from entering the archives?

Retitle the ITP to a RM
http://wiki.debian.org/ftpmaster_Removals
and explain why.

You can't remove something that's not in the archive...

Probably best to also send an email (referencing this thread in the
debian-devel archives) to [EMAIL PROTECTED] asking for
the package to be rejected from NEW.

The release team don't manange NEW.

Kumar, you need to e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask them to reject the upload from the NEW queue.

Adam